Re: K0NR - K0JJW SOTA Activations This Week

Bryan

We are working our way towards the San Juans this week so Saturday is TBD. It will be 2m FM only. Looking forward to it!  We’ll be driving all week and monitoring 146.52 as we drive from Steamboat towards the SW corner so pls try that freq if you are summiting.

Bryan N0BCB

On Jul 26, 2020, at 4:51 PM, Bob K0NR <bob@...> wrote:

 Our plan for "Colorado SOTA Week" is taking shape (Bob/K0NR and Joyce/K0JJW):
Thursday -  Double activation: Dicks Peak (W0C/FR-041) and Unnamed 10090 (W0C/SP-101), both south of Hartsel (I don't know why Dicks is in the FR region).
Friday - Mount Chapman (W0C/SP-043)
Saturday - Unnamed 12792, also known as Buzz Light Year (W0C/SP-042) near Cottonwood Pass
Sunday - Mount White (W0C/SR-021), a 13er near Mount Antero
Our standard equipment list will include 2m FM, 70 cm FM and 23 cm FM (1.2 GHz).
We can add in 1.25m FM and 6m / 2m SSB if there's going to be activity.
The standard calling frequency for 23 cm is 1294.5 MHz.

Check out my book:
VHF, Summits and More: Having Fun With Ham Radio

Join ham14er@ham14er.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.