Re: Joyce/K0JJW Pikes Peak (W0C/FR-004)

Ben KE0NRZ

I will set up my good antenna and be listening, I can see the summit of Pikes Peak (and the new ginormous summit house) from my dining room.

Ben J KØBEJ

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 8:49 PM Ron K6CPR <gottafish77@...> wrote:
Go get 'em Joyce! How exciting!  I'd point my yagi that way, but I think it's just a little too far from So Cal.😀  Have a great day up there!😎

73,
Ron K6CPR

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 3:02 PM Bob K0NR <bob@...> wrote:
Heads up that Joyce/K0JJW will be activating Pikes Peak (W0C/FR-004) on Monday morning.
This will push her over 1000 points to Mountain Goat status, using only VHF/UHF frequencies.
Look for her on 146.55 MHz (maybe 146.52 also) around 11 AM local time.

Woo Hoo!
Summits On The Air, having fun messing around with radios.

73 Bob

Join ham14er@ham14er.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.