Colorado 14er Event Task Force - new members

Bob K0NR

Ham14er List:
The Colorado 14er Event is managed by the Colorado 14er Event Task Force, a small group of hams active in the event.
We had a few attritions for one reason or another, so we've added three new folks to the task force to get back to "full staffing."
Congratulations to our new members:
Wayne/AD0KE, Peter/KD0YOB and Terry/WB0RBA

Wayne, Peter and Terry have all been active during the 14er Event in recent years plus Summits On The Air throughout the year.

These folks are in addition to our existing members: Bob/K0NR, Steve/WG0AT, Glen/WE7C and Dan/N0TZL.

We are always looking for new ideas to promote and improve the event, so feel free to reach out to any of us on the task force.
You can send something to the general ham14er list or directly to a task force member (we are have email address on qrz.com).

73 Bob K0NR

Join ham14er@ham14er.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.