Re: Hey summer is here so plan your Colorado 14er Event activation

Bob K0NR

OK, good to see people posting their plans. Thanks!

Our tentative plan (Joyce and I) is to be on Pikes Peak on Saturday and Mt Evans on Sunday. We will do both of these as drive-ups and then operate SOTA style. My thinking is that having activators on these major summits helps generate additional chaser activity. They both cover the front-range cities pretty well.

If you want to join us either day, let me know. We can accommodate multiple operators.
Better yet, if you want to activate either of these summits on the day we will not be there, that would be great, too.

Join ham14er@ham14er.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.