Re: [w0c-sota] Grays and Torrey Parking Tickets

Jonathan L. Rosner

Sad to hear the news. Grays and Torreys were the first 14ers I climbed
during the summer of 1958 when I was working at the National Bureau of
Standards in Boulder. Much less crowded then.

73,
Jon WO9S

-- Jonathan L. Rosner Call sign in 1958: K2EDH
Enrico Fermi Inst., U. Chicago Phone: 773-702-7694
5640 S. Ellis Avenue Fax: 773-702-8038
Chicago, IL 60637 USA rosner@hep.uchicago.edu

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021, Bob K0NR wrote:

Heads up...