Re: [w0c-sota] Grays and Torrey Parking Tickets

Skyler Fennell

At some point, I am planning on trying Grays Peak from the horseshoe basin up Argentine pass the near Montezuma.

Or torreys peak from Chihuahua lake.

Much less crowds back there

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 3:38 PM Jonathan L. Rosner <rosner@...> wrote:
Sad to hear the news.  Grays and Torreys were the first 14ers I climbed
during the summer of 1958 when I was working at the National Bureau of
Standards in Boulder.  Much less crowded then.

73,
Jon     WO9S

--      Jonathan L. Rosner               Call sign in 1958: K2EDH
         Enrico Fermi Inst., U. Chicago   Phone: 773-702-7694
         5640 S. Ellis Avenue             Fax:   773-702-8038
         Chicago, IL 60637 USA           rosner@...

Join ham14er@ham14er.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.