Re: Hey summer is here so plan your Colorado 14er Event activation

Jon Richardson (KM4PEH)

I’ll be doing Mt Evans Saturday morning.  I’ll be with family (in other words, schedule not under my control).  Operating 2m, 70cm, 1.2 ghz, 6m; all FM.

Sunday TBD.

I have family coming in from out-of-state that weekend.  Its good timing that my brother scheduled a trip specifically that weekend and specifically to bicycle up Mt Evans.  I’m praying that he can handle the altitude, or have the sense to know when to stop.

Jon

KM4PEH