Re: Hey summer is here so plan your Colorado 14er Event activation

Bob K0NR

Kirby,
The 14er event is Aug 7 and 8 this year, so you haven't missed it (yet).

Also take a look at the 10-10-10 event to celebrate 10 years of SOTA in Colorado:
http://w0c-sota.org/10-10-10/

Check out my book:
VHF, Summits and More: Having Fun With Ham Radio

73 Bob K0NR

On 16-Jul-21 9:36 AM, Kirby - K4CAN wrote:
It'll be my first SOTA attempt but I'm planning on hiking Mt. Flora Saturday morning. I'll also be operating for the POTA support your parks event. Sorry I missed the 14er event, but last weekend was a trial run since I've been doing POTA. I'm still lugging a 891 and wanted to be sure I could carry everything safely.

Kirby
K4CAN

Join ham14er@ham14er.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.