Calling All 1.2 GHz Operators

Bob K0NR

I am going to be putting some effort into 1.2 GHz contacts during the Colorado 14er Event (and maybe the following 10-10-10 week).
I've talked to a few folks about this but I want to make sure I haven't missed anyone. These contacts will take some planning and coordination.

I think the activity will be FM only but if someone wants to try SSB or CW, let us know.

Activator Stations
Bob/K0NR  (Pikes Peak on Saturday, Mt Evans on Sunday)
Jon/KM4PEH  (Mt Evans on Saturday, TBD on Sunday)
Bob/KI0G   (summit TBD, probably near Glenwood Springs/Aspen)

Chaser Stations
Steve/KL7IWK (Black Forest, serious 1.2 GHz station)
Paul/W0RW (Colorado Springs area, has 1.2 GHz available)

Let me know if you want to play 1.2 GHz.
We will be doing some coordinating off list, so I want to know who's interested.

73 Bob K0NR

Join ham14er@ham14er.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.