Ham14er and PNW NQF

Bill K7WXW

The first annual Pacific Northwest Not-Quite-Fourteener was a success... we had thirteen SOTA ops on summits on Saturday and along with a bunch of local contacts, lots of S2S QSOs with California, Nevada, Colorado, and Arizona operators were made. Thanks to everyone who made a contact with any of us up here in two-point-peak land.  :)  I will send out a note when I have finished compiling data on QSOs, S2S, and points earned but if the feedback from others and my log is any indication (38 contacts, 20 S2S, 109 S2S points in about two hours), everyone had a pretty good day.

And yes, we will be out there again next year!

73 Bill K7WXW

Join ham14er@ham14er.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.