From: AL N1SMB
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 2:54 PM
To: ham14er@ham14er.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ham14er] [nasota] WØC 10-10-10 Challenge :: Update

Bob - If you get this please forward to Matt - seems my computer doesn't likeMatt's addredd - Thanks  Al N1SMB

Matt - Below will be the 3 logs for this event, I really didn't take up the challenge, mostly to help others.  Thanks for your huge effort you & the others put forth to make this a very positive event.  Not very computer literate so I hope this is what you need, if not respond & will do my best to get the info right.

 Regards & 73, Al Stewart - N1SMB   603-703-7673   cell/text

3 Summits:  I copy & pasted my results

N1SMB

Date:12/08/2021 | Summit:W0C/FR-003 (Mount Evans) | Call Used:N1SMB | Points: 10 | Bonus: 0 |  # Q'S 53   (6 - S2S)

Time

Callsign

Band

Mode

Notes

15:26

WB6POT

7MHz

CW

15:30

WA7JTM

7MHz

CW

15:32

N0TK

7MHz

CW

15:38

KR7RK

7MHz

CW

15:41

WA6KYR

7MHz

CW

15:44

K6HPX

7MHz

CW

AZ

15:45

AC7P

7MHz

CW

15:47

WW7D

7MHz

CW

15:48

NW7E

7MHz

CW

15:49

N7EDK

7MHz

CW

WA

15:52

K0LAF

7MHz

CW

15:53

KTGT

7MHz

CW

TU ALLAN

15:55

N0IPA

7MHz

CW

15:56

W6TDX

7MHz

CW

OR

15:58

K7ER

7MHz

CW

15:59

N0RZ

7MHz

CW

16:05

N0DET

10MHz

CW

S2S-W0C/SR-019

16:10

NU7B

10MHz

CW

AZ

16:11

K6MW

10MHz

CW

16:12

K2JB

10MHz

CW

NC!

16:13

KF9D

10MHz

CW

IL

16:14

W0MNA

10MHz

CW

MO

16:15

AA7DK

10MHz

CW

16:16

W0ERI

10MHz

CW

16:18

WI4T

10MHz

CW

16:19

K6QBC

10MHz

CW

CA

16:20

K6EL

10MHz

CW

S2S-W6NC-323

16:22

K6LDQ

10MHz

CW

CA

16:24

AK8A

10MHz

CW

MI

16:28

N2ESE

10MHz

CW

NJ

16:30

WB5CTS

10MHz

CW

OK

16:35

N7CW

14MHz

CW

S2S-W7A/AW-020

16:45

NT0Q

14MHz

CW

16:47

WD8KDB

14MHz

CW

16:49

EA7GV

14MHz

CW

DX!!

16:53

KF7WI

14MHz

CW

WA

16:57

F4WBN

14MHz

CW

DX! TU

16:59

N6GR

14MHz

CW

17:01

KJ5LN

14MHz

CW

TX-BILL

17:06

AF9W

14MHz

CW

WA

17:12

N0TK

18MHz

CW

HIGHLANDS RANCH

17:14

NS7P

18MHz

CW

17:18

N4MJ

18MHz

CW

TN

17:22

K6EL

18MHz

CW

S2S-W6/NC-423

17:27

WP0AT

14MHz

CW

17:29

NM5BG

14MHz

CW

S2S-W7U-009

17:31

W5GDW

14MHz

CW

17:33

K8FB

14MHz

CW

AZ

17:34

WW7D

14MHz

CW

17:34

KF9D

14MHz

CW

17:38

NS7P

14MHz

CW

17:47

W0CP

14MHz

CW

S2S-W0C/SP-058

N1SMB

Date:10/08/2021 | Summit:W0C/SR-051 (Dakota Hill) | Call Used:N1SMB | Points: 0 | Bonus: 0 |  # Q's 45   (2 S2S)  ACTUALLY 3 S2S AS LOOKS LIKE I MISSED K0MOS ON 2 METERS @ 17:56 (sorry Matt!)

Time

Callsign

Band

Mode

Notes

16:05

WB6POT

7MHz

CW

16:07

NS2C

7MHz

CW

16:09

NM5S

7MHz

CW

NM

16:09

KR7RK

7MHz

CW

16:10

N7EDK

7MHz

CW

UT

16:12

NJ0Q

7MHz

CW

MN

16:14

N0RZ

7MHz

CW

16:32

W9MRH

10MHz

CW

16:35

WW7D

10MHz

CW

16:36

W0MRI

10MHz

CW

16:36

K6MW

10MHz

CW

16:37

WK6QCB

10MHz

CW

16:38

W0ERI

10MHz

CW

MO

16:39

K7III

10MHz

CW

16:42

W6PNG

10MHz

CW

S2S-W6/CT-053

16:50

F4WBN

18MHz

CW

DX-FRANCE!

16:52

N0TK

18MHz

CW

16:53

K6HPX

18MHz

CW

AZ

16:54

AW5WL

18MHz

CW

OK

17:03

KF6HI

18MHz

CW

AZ

17:08

F4WBN

14MHz

CW

DX - AGN!!

17:10

WB2FUV

14MHz

CW

W2/GC-019

17:15

KF9D

14MHz

CW

IL

17:15

K6BTX

14MHz

CW

17:16

W6TDX

14MHz

CW

OR

17:17

K7GT

14MHz

CW

OR

17:18

K6EL

14MHz

CW

17:20

WB7BWZ

14MHz

CW

MT

17:22

KX0R

14MHz

CW

W0C/PR-018

17:23

WU7H

14MHz

CW

WA

17:25

W0JSL

14MHz

CW

17:25

N4JM

14MHz

CW

TN

17:28

WA6KYR

14MHz

CW

17:29

EA7GV

14MHz

CW

TU - DX

17:29

K4MF

14MHz

CW

17:31

VA6FUN

14MHz

CW

ALBERTA - DX

17:33

W9MRH

14MHz

CW

17:34

W7HO

14MHz

CW

17:36

K6LDQ

14MHz

CW

17:38

AB6SO

14MHz

CW

17:40

NK1LB

14MHz

CW

N1SMB

Date:13/08/2021 | Summit:W0C/PR-031 (Mount Sniktau) | Call Used:N1SMB | Points: 8 | Bonus: 0 |  # Q'S 42  (6 S2S)

Time

Callsign

Band

Mode

Notes

16:40

W7USA

7MHz

CW

S2S W7A/AW-013

16:49

W6DP

7MHz

CW

16:51

K6HPX

7MHz

CW

16:52

KB7HH

7MHz

CW

S2S-W7A/YV-001

16:54

WB6POT

7MHz

CW

16:56

K0ES

7MHz

CW

S2S-W0C/SP-099

16:58

NS7P

7MHz

CW

16:59

KX0R

7MHz

CW

S2S-W0C/FR-007

17:01

W6TDX

7MHz

CW

OR

17:05

N7CW

7MHz

CW

S2S-W7A/YV-001

17:08

K7III

10MHz

CW

17:10

K6EL

10MHz

CW

17:11

WW7D

10MHz

CW

17:13

KF9D

10MHz

CW

IL

17:14

VE7EA

10MHz

CW

BC -DX!

17:16

K0LAF

10MHz

CW

17:17

N6WT

10MHz

CW

CA

17:18

K6QCB

10MHz

CW

CA

17:21

K6LDQ

10MHz

CW

17:23

NG6R

10MHz

CW

CA

17:25

NU7B

10MHz

CW

AZ

17:26

W5WIL

10MHz

CW

OK

17:29

WA7JTM

10MHz

CW

17:40

KD0YOB

14MHz

CW

S2S-W0C/PR-146

17:42

W9MRH

14MHz

CW

IL

17:43

F4WBN

14MHz

CW

DX! YU CHRIS

17:44

K6FAI

14MHz

CW

CA

17:45

WA6JTM

14MHz

CW

17:46

WA6KYR

14MHz

CW

17:47

N4JM

14MHz

CW

TN

17:48

K1LB

14MHz

CW

NV

17:49

AC7MA

14MHz

CW

WA

17:50

AC7P

14MHz

CW

17:51

WD4CFN

14MHz

CW

TN

17:54

VE7HI

14MHz

CW

17:55

NJ6W

14MHz

CW

MS

17:56

AB6HO

14MHz

CW

17:57

NO2D

14MHz

CW

CO

17:59

N4LAG

14MHz

CW

NC

18:00

NN7M

14MHz

CW

WA

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Matt Schnizer via groups.io" <k0mos@...>
Date: August 19, 2021 at 9:31:59 AM MDT
To: main@nasota.groups.io
Subject: [nasota] WØC 10-10-10 Challenge :: Update

1) We are still waiting for missing logs to crunch the numbers. Activators, please send in your logs if you activated a WØC summit above 10000 ft. between August 7th - August 16th.

2) Steve/wGØAT is donating an unstructured base ball cap with collector’s item rare embroidered patch of SOTA petroglyph mtn goat design (see picture, color may vary). These will be awarded to the #4 in each category. As a reminder, the top 3 in each category will receive a personalized and autographed print from Photographer Dan/NØOLD. Check out his Colorful Colorado collection.

73, Matt/KØMOS

Join ham14er@ham14er.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.