Subject: Colorado SOTA Week was Re: [w0c-sota] Activation of Bushnell Peak W0C/SC-010
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 08:04:53 -0600
From: Bob K0NR <bob@...>
To: w0c-sota@groups.io

So what we are really saying is that next week is Colorado SOTA Week.
The S2S action is always a lot of fun.
Let's get out and activate!

ham14er.org

On 21-Jul-20 10:53 PM, Curtis KC5CW via groups.io wrote:
Cool! If you hear Andrew KD5ZZK, I’m probably next to him or nearby and vice versa.

Curtis

6+

On Jul 21, 2020, at 10:40 PM, Bob K0NR <bob@...> wrote:

 Just a heads up that Joyce and I plan to activate on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun next week (Sat and Sun being the 14er Event).
That should make for some good S2S opportunities.

Bob K0NR

On 20-Jul-20 11:08 PM, Curtis KC5CW via groups.io wrote:

I’m doing summits every day starting Tuesday of next week into Aug 1,2. Hopefully we’ll get a s2s.

_._,_._,_