[nasota] SOTAFest Aug 7-8

Bob K0NR

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [nasota] SOTAFest Aug 7-8
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 12:02:11 -0700
From: KM6TNT <km6tnt@...>
To: main@nasota.groups.io

It’s Back! The 2nd annual SOTAFest, presented by SoCal SOTA. August 7-8, 2021.

SOTA Fest is your chance to fill your log with as many summit to summit QSOs as you can in a weekend!

SoCal SOTA encourages all hams worldwide to join us from their favorite peak (or that new one they just can’t wait to climb). Let’s all get out and get those S2S contacts!

This weekend also coincides with the Colorado 14er event. www.ham14er.org, so we can expect to hear our favorite CO activators on the air.

For more info, or to sign up for our email list, check out our website: www.socalsota.com.

In addition, those local to Southern California can join us at the Tanglewood Group Camp in Big Bear. https://goo.gl/maps/kYdsKz9LJXhMTmHV7 There is a limit of 40 people and 8 cars, although there are plenty of parking places nearby if we exceed that limit. Make sure to join our mailing list for more details and to sign up.