"Sign Up" list for 2002 Event

robtwitte <list@...>

Ham14er list:
I've added a Table to the "Database" section of the yahoo groups web
site called "Mountaintop Operating Plans". This is the signup
mechanism for the 14er Event. The idea is that each person indicates
their plans for the event, in particular what summit they plan to
activate, by listing it in this table.

If you don't have web access, anyone that is signed up for the
ham14er yahoo group can make the table entry for you.

73,
Bob KB0CY

--- In ham14er@y..., "n0tzl" <dhupp4@a...> wrote:
Hi All,

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season. Anyone making plans for
the 14er event next year? 71 members of the group so lets see how
many of us make it to our favorite summit & don't forget to bring
your mirrors.

73 Dan N0TZL