SOTA MG Rendevous and 14er Event

KD5ZZK

Bob,

Where is the 14er summit list on here for us to post our planned 14er summit this year? Curtis KC5CW and I are going to attempt Culebra Peak W0C/SL-002. I had to cancel my trip to Colorado last year because my family chose to go elsewhere. Culebra Peak has still not been activated for SOTA or the 14er Event. I also plan to be in Colorado in the days before the 14er Event for the SOTA Mountain Goat Rendezvous. I haven't made an Alert list yet for the week, but Mount Herman and Pikes Peak are in the plans.

Andrew

KD5ZZK

Baton Rouge,LA

W5A-Arkansas manager