Re: Use C4FM During 14er Event?

KD5ZZK

Well Bob, looks like it will be just us on C4FM so far. I'll be making a two week SOTA activation trip from Aug 1-12. The first week, I'll be making my way across northern NM activating SOTA summits and acclimating to the from Louisiana to high altitude. By Friday Aug 5, I'll be in the Telluride,CO area. I plan to climb Wilson Peak 14,023ft for the 14er event Saturday morning. This is the Colorado summit featured on the Coors Light beer label. I will carry a 12oz 'Silver Bullet' can in my pack to the summit. I'm going to drink it at the top while operating up there for the 14er event! I've got an Arrow II 2m 4-element yagi, and will point it your way for C4FM digital S2S.
I will of course be operating on HF for the SOTA Chasers also.

Andrew
KD5ZZK
Baton Rouge,LA
W5A-Arkansas SOTA manager