Re: K5RHD

KD5ZZK

I will have a 3L Camelbak water bladder in my backpack. Plus a 2qt military collapsible canteen. I plan to cache the 2qt canteen at the Rock of Ages saddle on the way up Wilson Peak. I may also cache an MRE there as well.

The pack I just ordered is a 5.11 All Hazards Prime. It's the same size as the 5.11 Rush 24, but adds a neat external pouch flap that's great for stuffing a light jacket. With my current small pack, I find myself tying my jacket to the outside with makeshift straps. The new pack will hold a jacket on the outside much better, and has room for a 3L bladder.

Andrew
KD5ZZK
Baton Rouge, LA
W5A-Arkansas manager