Re: Colorado Outdoor Recreation Search and Rescue Card

Mark Molberg

I used to do a lot of rock and ice climbing in Colorado. I had purchased this card a few times in the past. I purchased mine at REI stores. I stopped most of the climbing ten years ago and I buy hunting and fishing licenses every year. I believe the SAR surcharge I pay with license fees goes into the same fund.

I am glad to see this article. I would be happy to purchase the card in addition to license surcharges. This SAR card fell off my radar several years ago. As I recall the retailer gets $3 and SAR gets $9 on the $12 card.

Mark
N0MTN

On Wednesday, August 3, 2016 12:03 PM, "'Bob Witte (K0NR)' bob@... [ham14er]" wrote:

Did you know that this is a thing?
Colorado Outdoor Search and Rescue Card (CORSAR)

This is a good way to help fund the many search and rescue organizations in the state.

73, Bob K0NR