Re: Bad weather continues in the San Juans

KD5ZZK

BTW, the Telluride Jazz Festival is this weekend. So our last minute decision to get a room didn't work out so well. The only availability left was $250/night! We ended up finding a small motel in Norwood,CO about 30 mi west for $89/night.

Bob, what time of year is it where all the clear, sunny Colorado photos are taken? This is my second trip to Colorado. First in 2014 14er Event, and this year. It's been cloudy, overcast raining BOTH times. Randy K5RHD (from Albuquerque) says the southwest has a 'monsoon season' this time of year?

Andrew
KD5ZZK
Baton Rouge,LA
W5A-Arkansas SOTA manager