Re: Please Post Your Log

KD5ZZK

Randy K5RHD and I made it up Mt Sneffels on Sunday. The weather was perfect. However, I underestimated the scree slide and the 'chute'. We didn't get on summit until after 11am. I think I got at least 4-5 S2S contacts. With an eye on the western clouds, we were able to stay on summit until after 12n. The dark clouds didn't start appearing over the Wilson group until after 1pm. By the time they reached us, we were at the bottom of the scree slope. The thunder was sounding around us as we made our way along Yankee Boy Basin to the upper 4x4 trailhead and Randy's Jeep.

Andrew
KD5ZZK
Baton Rouge,LA
W5A-Arkansas SOTA manager