Ham 14er Mount Bierstadt W0C/PR-015

Mark Molberg

I need a solution for a better logbook. I have been carrying up a small spiral notebook. Maybe I need to draw lines in it ahead of time for all the fields. When I was making VHF contacts, I had to set down the yagi and grab the pen and notebook and scribble things down quickly.

These are the contacts I made from the summit of Mount Bierstadt that I could decipher from my notes. Every few minutes I would note the time of the contact. A few contacts may be a few minutes off.

Thank you for the contacts I made yesterday!

Mark

N0MTN

TimeCallBandModeNotes
15:55zK9DBX144MHzFM
16:00zN0BCB144MHzFMW0C/FR-110 Longs Peak
16:02zN0CFM144MHzFM
16:05zAD0KE144MHzFM
16:20zKD0WHB144MHzFMW0C/FR-003 Mount Evans
16:25zKB0ZOD144MHzFM
16:39zN0XDW14MHzSSB
16:44zWG0AT14MHzSSBW0C/FR-063 Mount Herman
16:44zN2GBR14MHzSSBW0C/FR-003 Mount Evans
16:55zW5ODS14MHzSSB
17:00zW9MRH14MHzSSB
17:05zNG6R14MHzSSB
17:06zW0MNA14MHzSSB
17:08zNS7P14MHzSSBW70/CS-055
17:08zN4EX14MHzSSB
17:10zK2JB14MHzSSB
17:10zKG3W14MHzSSB
17:11zW0QFW14MHzSSB
17:14zKF7SEY14MHzSSBW70/CM-046 Royce Mountain
17:30zKD0MSP144MHzFM