Re: Thanks for the QSOs in the Colorado 14er Event

Brad - WA6MM

What a great event we had this year!  Lot's of participation and several difficult 14ers were activated.

It was great making S2S contacts on Saturday with N0MTN (Missouri), KI6YMZ (Pyramid), K0NR and K0JJW (Huron), K0FPX (Capitol) and NS0TA (Pikes Pike).  I also had an extremely rare 2m FM QSO with KX0R....I hope it wasn't a pirate! ;-).

KD0IHC, sorry to hear you didn't activate Missouri.  It's tough getting to get to the top of a summit and not being able to activate it!  I've been there!!  It's better to be safe when weather rolls in.

KC5JKU, good job on Humboldt.  I didn't activate on Sunday so I missed you!

KG7LBY, sorry to hear you didn't summit Handies.  I hope you participate next year.

KT0AM, nice to see another Huron activation.  Yes, the trails are definitely getting longer and steeper every year ;-).  Case in point...I bailed on my Sunday climb!!

KT0HNW, great job doing both Wetterhorn and Uncompahgre!  I was just finishing up on HF CW when you were QRV on Wetterhorn and I went QRT shortly thereafter.  Sorry to have missed you.

It will be interesting to see a summary of all activations for this years event.  I'm already looking forward to it.