Re: KX0R

Jeff <jeff@...>

That is why I was especially pleased to be able too work him! Those 100 mile hauls can be tough! Rarely can I hear the Colorado activations, not sure if the beam helps for those.

On Aug 12, 2017, at 11:10, Mark Molberg n0mtn@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

Here in Evergreen I can't hear the CO activators. I was listening for KX0R. I need to get a remote station set up that I can work from my gun shop.

Mark
N0MTN

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 11:06 AM, "Jeff jeff@... [ham14er]" <ham14er@...> wrote:

Just made an in state contact with George on 20, and I must echo the comments from K0NR. My CW is poor at best, but he readily slowed down to match my speed. My paddle has bad contacts so I have to use the PTT on my desk mic. Not a great replacement for even a straight key!
Great operator!