Re: SOTA Activation - Grays and Torreys

Bob K0NR

Kris,
Best of luck with the activation.
Grays/Torreys is has a decent radio horizon to Denver and other populated areas, so that will help.
Be patient, sometimes it takes a while to get your four contacts on 2m fm.

Bob

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com

On 25-Aug-17 12:22 PM, ke0btx@... [ham14er] wrote:

Will attempt SOTA activations of Grays and Torreys this Sunday the 27th. Will just be operating on VHF/UHF. If anyone is up and around I'll be on 146.52. Not sure when we will be at he summit, will be with a good size group. Probly wll summit Grays at 8:00-8:30 and Torreys a few hours after depending how long we stay on Grays.

Kris
KE0BTX