Re: SOTA Activation - Grays and Torreys

Mark Molberg

I will be working communications for the Golden Gran Fondo bicycle race in and near Golden, CO on Sunday. I will keep a radio on listening and watching for your spots.

Mark
N0MTN

On Friday, August 25, 2017 3:40 PM, "Peter Ebertowsky pebertowsky@... [ham14er]" wrote:

Thanks for the alert, Kris. I may be in range, may be on a summit in N Colorado sometime after 10am. Perhaps Elk Mountain, W0C/PR-009, north of Granby.

73,
Peter-KD0YOB

On Friday, August 25, 2017, 12:23:24 PM MDT, ke0btx@... [ham14er] wrote:

Will attempt SOTA activations of Grays and Torreys this Sunday the 27th. Will just be operating on VHF/UHF. If anyone is up and around I'll be on 146.52. Not sure when we will be at he summit, will be with a good size group. Probly wll summit Grays at 8:00-8:30 and Torreys a few hours after depending how long we stay on Grays.

Kris
KE0BTX