Subject: [Rmvhf] K0NR and Crew - January VHF Contest with SOTA
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 17:07:08 -0700
From: Bob Witte (K0NR) <@K0NR>
To: RMVHF+ <rmvhf@...>, Grand Mesa Contesters <gmc@...>

For the January VHF contest, we've got a group of hams doing a combination VHF Contest + Summits On The Air activation. We will hike up Mt Herman (DM79mb) on Saturday, be on the air around noon and last as long as temperature permits (probably 3 or 4 pm).

We will have 4 operators on 2m FM and 70cm FM, operating Single Op Portable for the contest (K0NR, K0JJW, W0ASB, W0YSD).
You can work all of us, most likely on the calling frequencies of 146.52 and 446.0 MHz.

In addition, I am taking the FT-817 with a halfwave antenna for 6m, small yagi's for 2m and 70cm, so I'll be able to work ssb and cw on those bands.
I'll also have FM on 222 MHz and 1.2 GHz, with small yagi antennas. _I'd really like to make some QSOs on 1.2 GHz_.

In summary, look for us on:

146.52, 446.00 MHz FM
223.5, 1294.5 MHz FM

50.125 SSB
144.200 SSB
432.100 SSB

Text me at 719 659-3727 for a sked

Mt Herman is W0C/FR-063 for Summits On The Air
http://www.sota.org.uk/Summit/W0C/FR-063

Oh, and have fun messing around with radios this weekend.

73, Bob K0NR

--
Bob Witte / K0NR /@K0NR /www.k0nr.com