Re: Colorado 14er Event, Summer 2018, Mt. Yale

Mark Molberg

Good morning!

I have already been pondering what to climb this year for the 14er event. Last year I climbed Missouri Mountain on Saturday, then worked race communications for the Leadville Boom Days Burro Race on Sunday. I think two 14ers in one weekend might be a bit much for me. I really hope I can work that race again this year on Sunday.

There are several unactivated summits that are part of the Colorado Centennials that have not been activated yet. I might do one of those. Ice Mountain, W0C/SP-005 13,951 and Emerald Mountain, W0C/SP-006 at 13,904 feet are on my short list for Saturday.

73,

Mark

N0MTN

Sent from Mail for Windows 10