SOTA Gear For Sale

Bob K0NR

Jerry KD0BIK has some great SOTA gear for sale, so I am forwarding this to the Ham14er and W0TLM lists.
Contact Jerry directly if you are interested.

73, Bob K0NR

Sent: Friday, March 9, 2018 9:14 AM
To: k0nr@...; wg0at@...; w0stu@...
Subject: Hello Bob and SOTA Gear For Sale

Hi Bob, Steve, Stu

Long time no talk.  I’m reaching out to you for perhaps a little help.  I have an extensive collection of SOTA gear which I would like to sell.  I haven’t done any SOTA activations in about two years and due to personal reasons, I don’t see myself doing any in the future. 

The list is fairly extensive and when bundled all together and purchased based on today’s prices would exceed $5,000.  I’m basically looking to sell everything considered to be related to SOTA including the KX3 setup, Yaesu VX-8R, Buddipole antenna system, Buddipower battery/charger etc. 

I’ve been working the past week or so to compile the list and research what these items would cost if purchased today.   The gear (all of it) has been well cared for and is in great working order.  For an individual who has been thinking about getting into SOTA, portable ops etc. (but doesn’t have any gear) this would give them everything they needed (except the kitchen sink). 

I realize by attempting to sell everything in one lot will certainly limit my audience, I’m willing to make the offer pretty sweet.  For anyone local who we can do a face-to-face transaction (in other words, avoid shipping charges), I’m willing to let sell this for $3,000 cash or will even consider Paypal if that helps the buyer.  Again, I know I’m limiting my audience…but I really would love for this equipment to go to someone who’ll enjoy it, use it and perhaps even use it right here in Colorado.  

Do either of you know anyone who might be interested?  I will be out of town this weekend, but could meet up with anyone interested early next week.

For anyone interested, they may email me kd0bik@... or call my cell phone 303 886 1066. 

New Price

KX-3

Mic

Filter

Tuner

Keyer

heatsink (Cooler KX)

cover/rails

Sigg Box

Signalink USB (setup for KX3)

Buddipole Deluxe - Long Version

6M Yagi Kit

Buddipole Rigid Shock-Cord Whip

Buddipole Mini Coil

Buddipole 4PSP A123 battery

Cellpro Multi4 Charger

Doc Watson Meter

Sunlinq 25 W rollup panel

Buddipole Charge Controller

ip-30 z Antenna Analyzer

Dolica WT-1003 Monopod

Amp3 Gear Corral

Piglet

Arrow Antenna - 146/437 with duplexer

Elk 2m/440 w/bag

Yaesu VX-8r

Speakerphone mic (MH-74A7A)

GPS Module (FGPS-2)

GPS Bracket (CT-136)

RT Systems ADMS-vx8

Diamond SRH77CA

Kelty Redwing 50 Internal Frame Pack

Gamma HPS-1a Compact Power Supply

Total

Join main@ham14er.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.