From: Jerry Taylor <jerry.taylor@...>
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2018 9:14 AM
To: k0nr@...; wg0at@...; w0stu@...
Subject: Hello Bob and SOTA Gear For Sale

Hi Bob, Steve, Stu

Long time no talk.  I’m reaching out to you for perhaps a little help.  I have an extensive collection of SOTA gear which I would like to sell.  I haven’t done any SOTA activations in about two years and due to personal reasons, I don’t see myself doing any in the future.

The list is fairly extensive and when bundled all together and purchased based on today’s prices would exceed $5,000.  I’m basically looking to sell everything considered to be related to SOTA including the KX3 setup, Yaesu VX-8R, Buddipole antenna system, Buddipower battery/charger etc.

I’ve been working the past week or so to compile the list and research what these items would cost if purchased today.   The gear (all of it) has been well cared for and is in great working order.  For an individual who has been thinking about getting into SOTA, portable ops etc. (but doesn’t have any gear) this would give them everything they needed (except the kitchen sink).

I realize by attempting to sell everything in one lot will certainly limit my audience, I’m willing to make the offer pretty sweet.  For anyone local who we can do a face-to-face transaction (in other words, avoid shipping charges), I’m willing to let sell this for $3,000 cash or will even consider Paypal if that helps the buyer.  Again, I know I’m limiting my audience…but I really would love for this equipment to go to someone who’ll enjoy it, use it and perhaps even use it right here in Colorado.

Do either of you know anyone who might be interested?  I will be out of town this weekend, but could meet up with anyone interested early next week.

For anyone interested, they may email me kd0bik@... or call my cell phone 303 886 1066.

New Price

KX-3

1080