Re: First Activation of Maroon Peak - KI6YMZ

David Stillman

I sure did, will send along when at a real computer with more than one bar of 1x reception. I did the traverse from maroon to north maroon as well, and have video of that. It was pretty exciting :)

Maybe you could jump to SSB tomorrow and work a no-code wimp such as myself... new end of summer goal is to finish learning CW!

Sorry for the typos, sent from a mobile device

On Aug 4, 2018, at 17:51, wa6mm@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

David,
I hope you took some pictures of your HF antenna setup on Maroon! I'd be interested in seeing that my friend.  I hope to work you again 14er S2S tomorrow.