Re: First Activation of Maroon Peak - KI6YMZ

Paul Gacek

Thanks, David KI6YMZ for W0C/WE-002 and Mark N0MTN for W0C/SR-061.

Both S2S from the very smokey White Mountains, California. Ferguson fire near Yosemite was the source.

Paul W6PNG

On Aug 4, 2018, at 4:25 PM, wa6mm@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

Nicely done David (KI6YMZ)!!  I really like the fact that you and several other activators were really close or ahead of their posted times.  It was great to work KI6YMZ, N0MTN, K0NR, K0JJW, and K0ETT on their respective 14ers today.  The weather tuned out to be better than predicted earlier in the week.  I ended up with 40 contacts (many HF!!).  I missed some of the activators who were QRV after I went QRT.

We'll try it again tomorrow.