Re: WA6MM 14er Event Log

Brad - WA6MM

Hi Jon,
Wow...it was really nice to work a guy who climbed Bierstadt years ago!  I'll bet you had less people on the trail and summit in 2009.  I'm sure you can still climb mountains!!  I'm glad I could work both VHF and HF so I could work all of you guys out of VHF range,

Thanks for helping me activate Mt Bierstadt on our 14er event here.  I hope to work you again soon.

---In ham14er@..., <rosner@...> wrote :

Thanks for the QSO at 1616Z on August 4, 2018, 14.063 MHz, your report
to me 549, mine to you 339.

Impressive log; led me to look at your great photos on your QRZ page.
Bierstadt was the last 14er I climbed; turns out in 2009 I was the oldest
(68) in the 14-er event. Photo and log attached.

73,
Jon WO9S

-- Jonathan L. Rosner
Enrico Fermi Inst., U. Chicago Phone: 773-702-7694
5640 S. Ellis Avenue Fax: 773-702-8038
Chicago, IL 60637 USA rosner@...