Re: KI6YMZ Trip Report - Sneffels/Wetterhorn/Princeton

Scott Bastian

Thanks for sharing the photos, I have done all three of these hikes and really enjoyed the photos. I was in Ouray/Silverton/Telluride about a month ago and everything was till snow bound and not back country travel. I am glad to see they have gotten some of these roads opened up.   I tried to work folks from CA on HF but no luck this year.  It seems most of the 14er Activators are focused on VHF and up.  Thanks for slogging a HF radio up these trails.   I hope to moved to Parker this spring and I will be able to get out and do this event from a 14er next year    73 Scott AK6Q

Sent from Mail for Windows 10