Sherman

Peter Fahringer <pfahringer@...>

Hi all.

I have out-of-town guests this weekend (my parents!), but am entertaining the possiblity of climbing Mt. Sherman early in the day and meeting them in Breck by lunch. Wondering if anyone else has Sherman in their sights?
Alternatively, I'm interested in joining Jeff (N0XDW) and/or Ron (N0EC) on Longs early in the day. Could you guys email or call me with your schedule?

I was on top of Humboldt Peak on Monday and enjoyed the views. Worked a couple 2m repeaters in CO, NM, and even Amarillo TX before returning down. Hoping to work as many mt. top stations as possible regardless of where I end up.

P.S. Chris (KOCAO), the Yahoo database shows Jeff and Ron climbing Longs.

73's, K3OG

Peter Fahringer
S.M. Stoller Corporation
990 S. Public Rd., Suite A