Topics

14er event starts next weekend!

Brad - WA6MM

The 2019 14er event starts next weekend but not many have entered their plans into the database.  I assume we will have more people participating on peaks but haven't listed their plans???

Yeah! What Brad said!

I know some people are concerned about "committing" to a summit and then having plans change.
Don't worry about that. Just give us your best idea of what you are going to do.

73 Bob

On 27-Jul-19 12:26 PM, Brad - WA6MM wrote:

The 2019 14er event starts next weekend but not many have entered their plans into the database.  I assume we will have more people participating on peaks but haven't listed their plans???

We have 15 activations listed in the database now.

Thanks for that!

And keep them coming!