Subject: 14er Event Tomorrow
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 08:26:24 -0600
From: Philip Magistro <philip_magistro@...>
To: b0cao@..., @K0NR
CC: Rebecca Fenter <rfenter@...>

Chris and Bob,

My name is Phil Magistro.  I am a Climbing Ranger at Rocky Mountain National Park.  I have a HAM license (N3YQI) and did a patrol a few years ago during the 14er event with another operator.  I noticed that the Summits on the Air event is tomorrow, and wanted to reach out.

I apologize for the late notice, but want to let you know that there will be a 14er education event happening tommorrow, August 4th, all afternoon and into the evening at REI Denver and 14er Brewing.  Two rangers from RMNP, myself included, will be there, as will several other non-profits and vendors. I am not sure if it's too late to involve a radio operator, but I've cc'd Becca at REI, who will be point on setup, and I'm sure we can try to accomodate you if someone is available and interested.

Alternately, it may be an interesting event for you and/or your group to attend.  If you are able to send an email to the group with the information, I would appreciate it.  We'd like to reach as many individuals as possible!

More information: https://www.rei.com/event/14ers-education-day/denver/214452

Sincerely,

Philip J. Magistro
Climbing Ranger