From: "John Maki" <john_maki@...>
To: <ham14er@...>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: [ham14er] Digest Number 28

Here's another good site with 14er distance/bearing/location data:
http://members.aol.com/colo14er/14erdata.html

John

From: "K. Mark Caviezel" <kmcaviezel@...>
To: ham14er@...
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 05:34:39 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Caviezel KC0JHQ for Torrey's peak... tried to
modify my comments, but said no permission.
was going to add
"2 m and 440" have made a very cool 2m 3 element
tape measure yagi, that, if the winds are modest, I
will deploy and ping to far off mountain tops with the
extra low power 100 mW setting on the D7."

Say, is there a lat/long database of the summits?
This would be just the thing to poke into my gps so
that I can ID different peaks (sorry, new to CO, don't
know all of what I see when I am up there)

- KMC KC0JHQ