Topics

2018 W0C (Colorado) Summits On The Air Dinner

Bob K0NR

Forwarding to the ham14er list
Everyone is welcome

73, Bob K0NR

It is time for another W0C (Colorado) Summits On The Air dinner!

Last year, we had 15 people get together for an informal dinner in south Denver (Lone Tree): Steve WG0AT, Wayne AD0KE, Brad WA6MM, Caleb W4XEN, Carey KX0R, John N0TA, Curtis KC5CW, Mark N0MTN, Bob K0NR, Joyce K0JJW, Steve K7PX, Al  KH7AL, James KI0KN, Walt W0CP and John N1OIE (photos attached). It was so much fun meeting people and swapping SOTA stories that we are going to do it again this year.

*Wednesday March 21^th at 6 pm**
********Chili's, 10460 Park Meadows Dr, Lone Tree, CO 80124-5413*

Dinner details:
   No agenda, no organization, just have fun, pay for your meal
   Please wear something with your name/callsign (name tag, shirt, cap, etc.) to aid in making connections

_Please forward this_ to anyone you know that might be interested.
_RSVP back to Bob K0NR_: @K0NR so we have an accurate count for the reservation.

I hope to see you all there!

73, Bob K0NR

--
Bob Witte / K0NR /@K0NR /www.k0nr.com

Mark Sandler

I’ll have to fly in from Bellevue, Washington...K7MAS

On Mar 4, 2018, at 9:18 PM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' bob@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

[...]

_RSVP back to Bob K0NR_: bob@... so we have an accurate count for
the reservation.

I hope to see you all there!

73, Bob K0NR

--
Bob Witte / K0NR /bob@... /www.k0nr.com

Bob K0NR

Well, yeah. They have airline flights available for that. :-)

On 04-Mar-18 11:17 PM, K7MAS k7mas@... [ham14er] wrote:

I’ll have to fly in from Bellevue, Washington...K7MAS

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 4, 2018, at 9:18 PM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' @K0NR <mailto:@K0NR> [ham14er] <ham14er@... <mailto:ham14er@...>> wrote:

[...]

_RSVP back to Bob K0NR_: @K0NR <mailto:@K0NR> so we have an accurate count for
the reservation.

I hope to see you all there!

73, Bob K0NR

--
Bob Witte / K0NR /@K0NR <mailto:@K0NR> /www.k0nr.com <http://www.k0nr.com>

P F

Mark / Bob,

Maybe we'll get enough of us from the PNW for a charter flight!

Peter, K3OG in Sammamish, WA (about 8 miles from Mark).

On Monday, March 5, 2018, 7:06:11 AM PST, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' bob@... [ham14er] wrote:

Well, yeah. They have airline flights available for that. :-)

On 04-Mar-18 11:17 PM, K7MAS k7mas@... [ham14er] wrote:

> I’ll have to fly in from Bellevue, Washington...K7MAS
>

> On Mar 4, 2018, at 9:18 PM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' bob@...
> <mailto:bob@...> [ham14er] > > wrote:
>
>> Forwarding to the ham14er list
>> Everyone is welcome
>>
>> 73, Bob K0NR
>>
>> It is time for another W0C (Colorado) Summits On The Air dinner!
>>
>> Last year, we had 15 people get together for an informal dinner in south
>> Denver (Lone Tree): Steve WG0AT, Wayne AD0KE, Brad WA6MM, Caleb W4XEN,
>> Carey KX0R, John N0TA, Curtis KC5CW, Mark N0MTN, Bob K0NR, Joyce K0JJW,
>> Steve K7PX, Al  KH7AL, James KI0KN, Walt W0CP and John N1OIE (photos
>> attached). It was so much fun meeting people and swapping SOTA stories
>> that we are going to do it again this year.
>>
>> *Wednesday March 21^th at 6 pm**
>> ********Chili's, 10460 Park Meadows Dr, Lone Tree, CO 80124-5413*
>>
>> Dinner details:
>>    No agenda, no organization, just have fun, pay for your meal
>>    Please wear something with your name/callsign (name tag, shirt, cap,
>> etc.) to aid in making connections
>>
>> _Please forward this_ to anyone you know that might be interested.
>> _RSVP back to Bob K0NR_: bob@... so we
>> have an accurate count for
>> the reservation.
>>
>> I hope to see you all there!
>>
>> 73, Bob K0NR
>>
>> --
>> Bob Witte / K0NR /bob@... /www.k0nr.com

Brad - WA6MM

...and don't forget about our annual 14er event in August!  You guys should come out and activate some 14ers with us.

On Monday, March 5, 2018, 7:06:11 AM PST, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' bob@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

Well, yeah. They have airline flights available for that. :-)

On 04-Mar-18 11:17 PM, K7MAS k7mas@... [ham14er] wrote:

> I’ll have to fly in from Bellevue, Washington...K7MAS

Bob K0NR

Yeah, that.

Aug 4 and 5.
http://www.ham14er.org/