Topics

2-DAY HAM RADIO EQUIPMENT SALE - July 21 & 22

Barb Sublette

Hello Ham14ers,

2-DAY ONLY HAM RADIO EQUIPMENT SALE!!
Arvada, Colorado - July 21 & 22, 2018

My father, Walt Hane, was a member of this group until he passed away last year.  He participated in a number of 14er climbs with his ham equipment.  He was a ham radio enthusiast for over 70 years!  We have been identifying and inventorying his extensive ham radio equipment collection and are now ready to host a 2-day sale at 9685 W. 70th Ave. in Arvada, CO 80004 July 21 & 22.

70 year collection of new and used equipment!
100’s of items including:
Brand new (assembled but never installed) Stepp IR Yagi 6-20M antenna,
ETO Model PA-89 Alpha 89 HF Linear amplifier,
Yaesu Rotator/Controller & Thrust Bearings,
Ten-Tec Omni-Directional Microphone,
Icom IC-7300 HF-6m Transceiver,
Various vintage Heathkit and Collins equipment,
Numerous books & Miscellaneous Parts,
Vintage Morse Code Contact Key,
100s of feet of Coax Cable,
Wide assortment of tubes,
And so much more!
Some items are brand new in their original boxes!

Need a 70’ tower for your antenna?  We have one for FREE if you come to Evergreen & get it!

See attached sale flier and the attached spreadsheet of items available for sale.

If you have trouble opening the attachment you may download the list at this link:

For questions, call 720-663-1043.

All sales are final.  Prices do not include shipping, but we are happy to ship most items if you cannot attend the sale.

Thank you!
Barb Sublette
Daughter of Walt Hane W4HXC