From: Victor <victropolis@...>
To: <ham14er@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 0:19 AM
Subject: [ham14er] Introduction

Hi y'all!

Just a brief introductory message.

I'm 32 years old. I've been a Colorado resident since August of
2000, at which time I moved here from California to start a new job
as a Software Engineer with a local Internet startup company. On
April 26, 2001 I was very happy to close on my first home in
Superior, CO, and on May 7, 2001, just 11 days later, I was laid off
along with more than half of my colleagues. Quite an inauspicious
beginning for a first time homeowner, huh?

Anyway, that's a little bit about me. I look forward to interacting
with you in this group.

Best regards,

-Victor

Victor <victropolis@...>