Topics

ac0ak 13er xpedition tomorrow xpedition sunday, March 27

K. Mark Caviezel

Bob, all:
hey I am going to make an improptu jaunt up Mt Sniktau
(13,400 ft) tomorrow, conditions permitting. I hope
I don't endanger my membership in the 14er group by
operating from a lame 13er.
My XYL thinks this is just a normal hike, so I won't
be operating long, and I'll make it simple. I'll
bring either an HT or my new-to-me ft-817 and be able
to get out on 146.52 MHz FM and/or 144.2 MHz SSB.

Summit time: 1:30 pm- ish, and I won't be operating
for long, just enough time for a couple of QSOs.

Mt Sniktau is west of Denver, not far from the
eisenhower tunnel of i-70.

If things work out, I'll see some of the group on the
air.

- KMC ac0ak, Edgewater, Colorado