Topics

Antero checkout this weekend

Bob Witte K0NR <k0nr-list@...>

Ham14er,
I am going to be in the Salida area this weekend and will be checking out the
road/route up Mount Antero. I don't know if I'll summit or not, as time is
limited. Also, weather looks not so inviting.

If I make it to a high spot, I'll call on 146.52 MHz, 147.42 MHz and 144.200
MHz (SSB).

=====
Bob Witte K0NR
Email: bob@... or k0nr@...
ARRL Technical Coordinator, Colorado Section http://www.k0nr.com/ts.html
Personal Web Page http://www.rwitte.com
Colorado 14er Event (August 15, 2004): http://www.14er.org

Bob Witte K0NR <k0nr-list@...>

Forgot to say: most likely time is Sunday morning.

--- Bob Witte K0NR <k0nr-list@...> wrote:
Ham14er,
I am going to be in the Salida area this weekend and will be checking out the
road/route up Mount Antero. I don't know if I'll summit or not, as time is
limited. Also, weather looks not so inviting.

If I make it to a high spot, I'll call on 146.52 MHz, 147.42 MHz and 144.200
MHz (SSB).

=====
Bob Witte K0NR
Email: bob@... or k0nr@...
ARRL Technical Coordinator, Colorado Section http://www.k0nr.com/ts.html
Personal Web Page http://www.rwitte.com
Colorado 14er Event (August 15, 2004): http://www.14er.org

Yahoo! Groups Links

=====
Bob Witte K0NR
Email: bob@... or k0nr@...
ARRL Technical Coordinator, Colorado Section http://www.k0nr.com/ts.html
Personal Web Page http://www.rwitte.com
Colorado 14er Event (August 15, 2004): http://www.14er.org

Tom Little <n0dsp@...>

Hi Bob,

On Sunday there will be a bunch of us from the Park County Radio Club scattered from Fairplay to the top of Mosquito Pass providing communications for the burro race. Maybe we will hear you... or swing on thru!

73

Tom Little
N0DSP

30 14'ers climbed..... 24 to go!

Forgot to say: most likely time is Sunday morning.

Bob K0NR <k0nr-list@...>

Tom and all,
I didn't get your email until I got back.
We made it to the end of the 4WD road OK, called on 146.52 MHz
and 147.42 MHz but heard no response. It was early in the day,
around 9 AM.

--- Tom Little <n0dsp@...> wrote:
Hi Bob,

On Sunday there will be a bunch of us from the Park County Radio Club
scattered from Fairplay to the top of Mosquito Pass providing communications
for the burro race. Maybe we will hear you... or swing on thru!

73

Tom Little
N0DSP

30 14'ers climbed..... 24 to go!
Forgot to say: most likely time is Sunday morning.

Yahoo! Groups Links

=====
Bob Witte K0NR
Email: bob@... or k0nr@...
ARRL Technical Coordinator, Colorado Section http://www.k0nr.com/ts.html
Personal Web Page http://www.rwitte.com
Colorado 14er Event (August 15, 2004): http://www.14er.org

Tom Little <n0dsp@...>

Ok Bob,

Well, we had a good day up there and as you know... the weather was nice and sunny. We will be back up there on August 8th for the Burro Races out of Leadville to the top of Mosquito Pass and back to Leadville. We will be operating 146.490 simplex.. if you are in the neighborhood.

Glad that you had a good day too!

73

Tom
N0DSP