From: "john_maki80127" <john_maki@...>
To: <ham14er@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 15:01 PM
Subject: [ham14er] Bailing from Quandary

I won't be able to operate from Quandary Peak for the ham event. I'm
either going to be climbing Culebra Peak with the CMC or Uncompahgre
with my wife that weekend. In any event I don't think my 5W HT is
going to get out too far... I tried to delete my entry in the
database but I don't have permission - so somebody should sign up for
Quandary!

John