Topics

Cancellation - Mt Evans

Paul Rixon <rixon31337@...>
 

Hello All,

It's with deep regret that I'm announcing the cancelation of our Mt Evans operating plans. In the database, we're listed as Paul K0DEZ and Vance K0GNU. After talking to Vance this evening, we decided that things were already pretty tight for us both, and that it would be better if we made a fuller attempt next year. I'll spare you all of most of the details, but my Fience and I just received acceptance of an offer to buy a house out here in Kansas City.

I'm very disappointed that I can't make it, but we'll be sure to make up for it next year. I wish you all a very safe and wonderful time, and good luck in making your contacts!

73s,

DE Paul K0DEZ

Jonathan L. Rosner
 

Sorry to hear it, Paul. It would have been a good operation. I have now
decided to activate Evans with my HT and 1/2 wave whip. I may not be
starting at exactly 9 AM but should be able to put in a couple of hours
on 2 meters.

Jon WO9S
[Castle 1995; Cameron 2001]

Jonathan L. Rosner Phone: 773-702-7694
Enrico Fermi Institute Fax: 773-702-8038
University of Chicago e-mail: rosner@...
5640 S. Ellis Avenue or @jlrosner
Chicago, IL 60637 USA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Paul Rixon wrote:

Hello All,

It's with deep regret that I'm announcing the cancelation of our Mt
Evans operating plans. In the database, we're listed as Paul K0DEZ and
Vance K0GNU. After talking to Vance this evening, we decided that
things were already pretty tight for us both, and that it would be
better if we made a fuller attempt next year. I'll spare you all of
most of the details, but my Fience and I just received acceptance of an
offer to buy a house out here in Kansas City.

I'm very disappointed that I can't make it, but we'll be sure to make up
for it next year. I wish you all a very safe and wonderful time, and
good luck in making your contacts!

73s,

DE Paul K0DEZ
--