Topics

Colorado 14er Event Flyer - 2018

Bob K0NR

Mark,

Yes the database is ready to go. We have three summits already listed.

73, Bob

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com

On 26-Jun-18 8:53 AM, Mark Molberg n0mtn@... [ham14er] wrote:

I thought I had a commitment that weekend but it looks like I am free to hike.

Is the database file ready for us to add our summit plans?

73,
Mark
N0MTN

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android <https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&af_wl=ym&af_sub1=Internal&af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&af_sub3=EmailSignature>

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 8:09 AM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' @K0NR
[ham14er]
<ham14er@...> wrote:

Here's the flyer for the Colorado 14er Event, August 4 & 5.
This will be a big weekend (and week) for SOTA activity.

Please spread the word.

73, Bob