Bob K0NR

Last call for 14er event logs...

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com

On 8/9/2016 1:47 PM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' @K0NR [ham14er] wrote:
Yeah sure, I'll include it. I am listing all activated SOTA summits and
14ers (even if not a SOTA summit) in Colorado.

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com

On 8/9/2016 12:42 PM, wa6mm@... [ham14er] wrote:

Hmmm...I'll try attaching the file again...

---In ham14er@..., <wa6mm@...> wrote :

Hi Bob (K0NR),
I forgot to post the N2GBR log for Rogers Peak. He did that peak on
Sunday after Mt Evans and before we drove back down. I've attached
that log if you want to include it in your overall record. Rogers is
only a 13er so I didn't originally include it in our joint results.

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Bob Witte (K0NR)" <@K0NR>
------------------------------------

Keep Safety First for All Mountaintop Operating!
------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

KD5ZZK

Bob,
Where on here to we submit our log? Or do we just post a list in a reply?

Andrew
KD5ZZK
Baton Rouge,LA
W5A-Arkansas manager