Topics

Colorado 14er Event Results - rev 2

Bob K0NR

I made a few edits, increasing the number of unique summits to 18 with 11 of them 14ers.

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com

On 8/9/2016 12:08 PM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' @K0NR [ham14er] wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks to everyone that came out and played radio this weekend in the
Colorado 14er Event. This includes activators and chasers...both are fun
and important ways to participate.

I've put together a list of summits activated based on the logs posted
to this group (attached). I am sure it is incomplete and may have a few
errors, so let me know what needs to be changed. (Usually it takes a few
iterations to get it right.) It shows 16 unique summits (11 of them
14ers) activated over the weekend. Clearly, the weather on Saturday
slammed the participation but Sunday had more typical weather with good
activity. I was hoping we would get more than 20 summits on the air over
the weekend, which would probably have happened if we had more activity
on Saturday. Oh, well: Safety First.

This is the first time we had the event span the whole weekend (Sat and
Sun). While Saturday did not yield very many activations, the weather
could have gone the other way and Sunday might have been a bust. The
event task force will probably want to continue this approach in future
years but let us know what you think.

73, Bob

Brad - WA6MM

Hi Bob,
I just noticed you entered N2GBR as "N2BGR" in several places in your event log.  I didn't know you were dyslexic! ;-).

-Brad

---In ham14er@..., <bob@...> wrote :

I made a few edits, increasing the number of unique summits to 18 with
11 of them 14ers.

On 8/9/2016 12:08 PM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' bob@... [ham14er] wrote:

Bob K0NR

I did that on purpose to see if anyone would catch it

---In ham14er@..., <bob@...> wrote :

I made a few edits, increasing the number of unique summits to 18 with
11 of them 14ers.

Bob Witte / K0NR / bob@... <mailto:bob@...> / www.k0nr.com

On 8/9/2016 12:08 PM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' bob@... <mailto:bob@...>
[ham14er] wrote:

Bob K0NR

Updated Rev 3 with N2GBR callsign corrected

---In ham14er@..., <bob@...> wrote :

I made a few edits, increasing the number of unique summits to 18 with
11 of them 14ers.

Bob Witte / K0NR / bob@... <mailto:bob@...> / www.k0nr.com

On 8/9/2016 12:08 PM, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' bob@... <mailto:bob@...>
[ham14er] wrote:

Posted by: "Bob Witte (K0NR)" <@K0NR>

Keep Safety First for All Mountaintop Operating!

Yahoo Groups Links