Topics

Culebra Peak Access

Steve

According to the second edition of "Colorado Fourteeners from Hikes to
Climbs" by Gerry Roach ISBN 1-55591-412-8:

Taylor Ranch allows climbing access seven days a week during June,
July and August with a fee charged.

Further information can be found on Page 182.

I noticed the peak discussed in a previous thread, thought the
information might be useful.

Steve Pack
KC8LFG

Andy Goris <andygoris@...>

This is outdated information. The Taylor Ranch has not allowed this kind of access in years.
-Andy