Topics

DMR Activation

Terry Carter

Hey everyone.  Once again this year, I will have my DMR radio with me.  I'd like to attempt a few DMR simplex contacts if any of you wants to do that.  I will be on the 147.42/45, and if I hear anyone come back wanting to go to DMR, I will switch over.  To make it simpler I have programmed the following ahead of time, and I suggest doing the same if you intend to attempt DMR:

Frequency: 446.200
Color Code: 01
Time Slot: 1
Talkgroup: 99

I'll be on Red Cloud on Saturday morning around 10am, and will attempt to activate Sunshine after that if the weather holds.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this!

Thanks & 73,
Terry (KE0HNW)

Bob K0NR

Terry,
I will toss the DMR radio in the backpack and try to work you on DMR.

Bob

On 22-Jul-19 9:14 AM, Terry Carter wrote:

Hey everyone.  Once again this year, I will have my DMR radio with me.  I'd like to attempt a few DMR simplex contacts if any of you wants to do that.  I will be on the 147.42/45, and if I hear anyone come back wanting to go to DMR, I will switch over.  To make it simpler I have programmed the following ahead of time, and I suggest doing the same if you intend to attempt DMR:

Frequency: 446.200
Color Code: 01
Time Slot: 1
Talkgroup: 99

I'll be on Red Cloud on Saturday morning around 10am, and will attempt to activate Sunshine after that if the weather holds.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this!

Thanks & 73,
Terry (KE0HNW)

Terry Carter

Thanks Bob!  I just had to change my plans to activate on Sunday instead of Saturday.  Hopefully you are planning on activating on Sunday too!

Terry