Topics

DMR Experiment on Ham14er weekend

Terry Carter

Hi everyone!  I will be bringing my Anytone D868UV radio with me for the weekend.  If anyone is interested, I will attempt to get some DMR simplex contacts.  Here's the data you will need for your codeplug:

Simplex Frequency: 446.500
ColorCode: 01
Timeslot: 01
Talkgroup: 99

Of course I will be on FM Analog.  This time I will be bringing HF gear as well, hopefully get a few of those California S2S stations!  I'm looking forward to the weekend!

73,
Terry (KE0HNW)

Bob K0NR

Terry,
I am interested in giving this a try.
I think we should choose a different frequency though...446.500 MHz is in the "Full Duplex Auxiliary" section of the 70cm band plan.
See http://www.ccarc.net/images/CCARC_FUP_420-450MHz_revd.pdf
We could conceivably interfere with someone's repeater link there.
How about 446.200 MHz instead?

73, Bob

Bob Witte / K0NR / @K0NR / www.k0nr.com

On 17-Jul-18 3:45 PM, Terry Carter @ke0hnw [ham14er] wrote:

Hi everyone!  I will be bringing my Anytone D868UV radio with me for the weekend.  If anyone is interested, I will attempt to get some DMR simplex contacts.  Here's the data you will need for your codeplug:

Simplex Frequency: 446.500
ColorCode: 01
Timeslot: 01
Talkgroup: 99

Of course I will be on FM Analog.  This time I will be bringing HF gear as well, hopefully get a few of those California S2S stations!  I'm looking forward to the weekend!

73,
Terry (KE0HNW)

Terry Carter

Bob,
Whoops, I hadn't caught that.  I'll definitely change it to 446.200 instead.  I look forward to testing this out!

73,
Terry