Topics

First time Contester - Suggestions? [1 Attachment]

Jeff <jeff@...>

Hey you did fine from the Summits even without your coax😜
73 de N0XDW
Pic looks great!

On Aug 5, 2017, at 12:42, Bryan Bibeau bryanbibeau@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

On W0C/PR-108 now. Forgot my coax!  Life with a toddler makes you forget stuff. But it was a fun hike!

Bryan N0BCB

On Aug 4, 2017, at 07:23, 'Bob Witte (K0NR)' bob@... [ham14er] <ham14er@...> wrote:

Ben,
Joyce K0JJW and I are doing Huron Peak on Saturday and Mt Evans on
Sunday. (We hope.)
I think we are just taking 2m and 70cm FM this year, maybe a bit more
stuff on Evans.
I hope to work you then!

73, Bob K0NR